Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/06 23:50:35 UTC

Themes/multiflex/includes

Hello,

I want to include in the header files under the directory
Themes/Multiflex/Includes  , multilingual labels.

Therefore i include my i18n translations into the
/specialpurpose/ecommerce/config/ecommerceUiLables.xml .

Although this seems not to be recognized by the ofbiz application after i
restart my ofbiz instance.

Where do i have to put my translations then?

Regards,
Eric

--
Olagos bvba