Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Stefan Baramov <St...@trx.com> on 2004/12/09 00:55:09 UTC

Build directory

Is it possible to change the target build directory. Currently Forrest will always build in <my_proejct>/build. I would like to have the result of the build process in a different folder. How can I change the target ?

Stefan Baramov
Software Developer
TRX
6 West Druid Hills Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30329
www.trx.com

email: stefan.baramov@trx.com
office: 404-417-7197
mobile: 678-575-0933

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.

Re: Build directory

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Stefan Baramov wrote:
> Is it possible to change the target build directory. Currently Forrest will always build in <my_proejct>/build. I would like to have the result of the build process in a different folder. How can I change the target ?
>
> Stefan Baramov
> Software Developer
> TRX
> 6 West Druid Hills Drive
> Atlanta, Georgia 30329
> www.trx.com
>
> email: stefan.baramov@trx.com
> office: 404-417-7197
> mobile: 678-575-0933
>
> This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.

In forrest.properties, set "project.build-dir".  The default is
${project.home}/build

default-forrest.properties (it's directory will vary depending on
version you are using) will have fairly full listing of the properties
available for you to set in your forrest.properties.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming