Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jon Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 22:31:18 UTC

Jetbrains Idea editor doesn't like tag

Hi,

I'm using Tapestry 5.3.6 & Jetbrains Idea 12
Just wondering if any else has this same problem/oddity in their Idea
development environment.

Here's the template for my simple component...

      xmlns:p="tapestry:parameter">
    <t:content>
        TEST PNG Component--${fileName}
    </t:content>

This works as expected at runtime, however Jetbrains  Idea12
displays a parsing error for the <t:content> tag

Cannot resolve symbol 't:content'

Anyone else seeing this?

Idea seems happy with the rest of my templates. It only balks when I use
the <t:content> tag.

Thanks
Jon

Re: Jetbrains Idea editor doesn't like tag

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon

You are seeing that warning because Idea is treating the .tml file as
plain xhtml. Are you sure you have a proper Tapestry facet configured
for project/module?
more info: http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/webhelp/tapestry-facet-page.html

Cheers.
Alejandro.

Posted by Rural Hunter <ru...@gmail.com>.
I'm seeing similar warnings in Netbeans editor. It just doesn't like any
tapestry tags.

于 2013/4/17 4:31, Jon Williams 写道: