Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2014/12/10 10:33:59 UTC

Fwd: Action recommended: Upcoming removal of earlier versions of Azure Storage Service APIs

FYI: Azure is retiring some APIs, but the jclouds Azure blob API
shouldn't be affected, as we're using version 2012-02-12 [1].
Anyway, it would be great if someone could run the azureblob provider
live tests and give some feedback :)

I.

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/blob/master/providers/azureblob/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azureblob/AzureBlobApiMetadata.java#L65

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I addressed this as part of JCLOUDS-706 where we upgraded from API
> 2009-09-19 to 2012-02-12.  I also ran the integration tests recently to
> resolve JCLOUDS-671.

Thanks, Gaul!

ap

Re: Fwd: Action recommended: Upcoming removal of earlier versions of Azure Storage Service APIs

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
You rock man :)
Thanks!

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.