Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/12 13:00:16 UTC

Two more interesting bumps for Karaf 4.2.1

These include: EclipseLink 2.7.3 and org.apache.felix.scr 2.1.2

Any possibility they could be included? I suspect the vote is imminent
since I noticed the Pax Web upgrade was just resolved.

- EL

Re: Two more interesting bumps for Karaf 4.2.1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

It's already on the way:

https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/594

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Two more interesting bumps for Karaf 4.2.1

Posted by Mikael Åsberg <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--