Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark <el...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/26 15:53:50 UTC

howto on compiling mod_jk2 for windows

Can someone point me to a site that will describe how to compile
mod_jk2 for windows?

....thank you.

Re: howto on compiling mod_jk2 for windows

Posted by Mark <el...@gmail.com>.
yeah, I knew it was deprecated.  I have had more experience with
mod_jk2 and keep using it.  I will take a look at the mod_jk stuff.  I
was not aware of the mod_jk updates.

...thanks.

Posted by Alan Chandler <al...@chandlerfamily.org.uk>.