Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Lucas Caballero <lu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/22 23:00:34 UTC

Boot strap compilation errors, skipping M2_HOME var

Hello,

  I'm fairly new to Maven, but I recently checked out the full Maven snapshot release from the repository, and ran the boot strap scripts.  I got a

  org.apache.maven.it.VerificationException

  and the installation ignored the M2_HOME variable I set, and instead installed it in the following directory maven-2.1-SNAPSHOT.

  Thanks,
  Luke

Yahoo! Photos

Re: Boot strap compilation errors, skipping M2_HOME var

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Yes, it does that. Make sure your M2_HOME ends in maven-2.1-SNAPSHOT