Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Rajasekaran, Deepak (IE10)" <Ra...@honeywell.com> on 2005/09/23 10:36:49 UTC

Where is Xerces-C 2.6.0 (for Xalan-C 1.9.0)?

I am installing Xalan-C 1.9.0 from
<http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/download.html>. It asks to get Xerces-C 2.6.0
from <http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/xml/xerces-c/>. But only 2.7.0 is
available at the URL, so I installed it.

Running Xalan gives the error "This application has failed to start because
xerces-c_2_6.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this
problem." What should I do?
--
Masatran (Rajasekaran Deepak)

Re: Where is Xerces-C 2.6.0 (for Xalan-C 1.9.0)?

Posted by Holger Flörke <fl...@doctronic.de>.
Have a look at the Xerces-C download archives

  http://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/xerces-c/

Regards,

HolgeR

--
holger floerke                      d  o  c  t  r  o  n  i  c
email floerke@doctronic.de          information publishing + retrieval