Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2007/10/30 12:12:20 UTC

How setup Changelog Plugin (developer activity) ?

Hello,

i use the Changelog Plugin for Maven 2.07 so far without Problem.
But how to setup it right  that the  "Developer Activity Report" will
be filled ?
Our Repository is SVN, an i use version 2.1 of the Plugin without
any configuration yet:

            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>

best regards,
Jens

Re: How setup Changelog Plugin (developer activity) ?

Posted by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>.
Big Thanks,

this solved my Problems!

- Jens

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Mac-Systems wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My SCM Section is correct, i hav a developer and a connection set:
>
>    <scm>
>
> <connection>scm:svn:https://user:passwd@aCompany.de:81/svn/project/trunk/</connection>
>

> <developerConnection>scm:svn:https://user:passwd@aCompany:81/svn/project/trunk/</developerConnection>
>
>    </scm>
>
> Reports by Changelog Plugin are complete expect
> the "Developer Activity" report is almost empty:
>

>      Changes between 2007-10-01 and 2007-11-01
>
> Total commits: 480
> Total number of files changed: 2450
>
> Developer     Total commits     Total Number of Files Changed
>

> There are missing the files each Developer Changed!
>
> Any other report is complete!!!
>

> Anyone can help ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jens
>

>> Did you follow the instructions [1] on the website?
>>
>> Do you get any of the three reports?
>>
>> If so which ones, and what do they contain?
>>
>> [1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changelog-plugin/usage.html
>>
>> Mac-Systems wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> i use the Changelog Plugin for Maven 2.07 so far without Problem.
>>> But how to setup it right  that the  "Developer Activity Report"
>>> will  be filled ?
>>> Our Repository is SVN, an i use version 2.1 of the Plugin without
>>> any configuration yet:
>>>
>>>            <plugin>
>>>                <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>>>                <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
>>>            </plugin>   best regards,
>>> Jens

Dennis Lundberg

Re: How setup Changelog Plugin (developer activity) ?

Posted by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>.
Hello,

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Mac-Systems wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i use the Changelog Plugin for Maven 2.07 so far without Problem.
> But how to setup it right  that the  "Developer Activity Report" will
> be filled ?
> Our Repository is SVN, an i use version 2.1 of the Plugin without
> any configuration yet:
>
>            <plugin>
>                <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
>            </plugin>
> best regards,
> Jens

Dennis Lundberg