Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by James Scrimshire <Ja...@ons.gsi.gov.uk> on 2004/06/10 16:31:03 UTC

Encrypted event logging

I would like to append encrypted events (or at least the messages) using
the JMSAppender..

my question is how can i implement an encrypted message or logging event?
can I subclass LoggingEvent, and write and alternative JMSAppender that
uses my encrypted LoggingEvent??

am i in the right track?

For the latest data on the economy and society
consult National Statistics at http://www.statistics.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages
are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy
on the use of electronic communications
Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by
the sender of this message are not necessarily
those of the Office for National Statistics