Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by andi <an...@acc.co.id> on 2004/06/25 12:43:58 UTC

Do we cocoon have a good editor like asp.net

Dear all

iam from .net developers , i want to suggetst to my boss to using cocoon,
i have seen the sample from mr.ugo thank you,

is there's a tool's for developing cforms using IDE.

thank you

best regards

andi kusnadi

Re: Do we cocoon have a good editor like asp.net

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
andi wrote:
> Dear all
>
> iam from .net developers , i want to suggetst to my boss to using cocoon,
> i have seen the sample from mr.ugo thank you,
>
> is there's a tool's for developing cforms using IDE.

Not yet.

	Ugo

Re: Do we cocoon have a good editor like asp.net

Posted by Ivo Limmen <iv...@virgil.nl>.
andi wrote:

>Dear all
>
>iam from .net developers , i want to suggetst to my boss to using cocoon,
>i have seen the sample from mr.ugo thank you,
>
>is there's a tool's for developing cforms using IDE.

There is no complete IDE for building Cocoon web applications, but I
know of a plug-in set for Eclipse for Cocoon called sunBow (Link:
http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/de/produkte/sunbow).  I saw that the
English version of the website is currently unavailable.
This plug-in will make building Cocoon web applications more easy but
there is a lot that can be done in this field.

>thank you
>
>best regards
>
>andi kusnadi

Ivo Limmen