Posted to users@camel.apache.org by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/01 23:05:41 UTC

Re: Add custom stringproperty to jms message

Hi.

Thank you for the response.
I dug a little deeper and found out the middleware was removing the headers
although they were delivered just nicely to it.
If I changed a mode as described in
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21573858 it worked ok.
So not a camel problem - but a WMQ one (surprise, surprise!)

Sorry for the noise