Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bon <bo...@unipattern.com> on 2008/05/21 05:43:31 UTC

How to add more parameters in Login Module

Hi all,

    How can I add more parameter in login time to LoginModule ?
    If I want to add a login parameter 'locale' for user to choice a
language,
    what should I do?

    add a locale parameter in login form,
    modify some configuration for CallbackHandler? (which configuration
file?)
    add LanguageCallback in CallbackHandler? (PassiveCallbackHandler?)
    use LanguageCallback in LoginModule to save the user's preferences for
locale?

    what should I do and how to do?

Best regards,
Bon