Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2010/12/06 10:35:21 UTC

consume JSON for S2

hi all

microsoft just demo me LINQ, ODATA.org

and we wanna to implement ODATA in Struts2,

anyone can help?

and also how to consume a json data source in struts2

Re: consume JSON for S2

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
we are working to make our struts2 based apps odata compliance,

and we want also to consume odata api with struts2

but the LINQ feature that can map the JSON , like HQL way. that is awesome

Re: consume JSON for S2

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: consume JSON for S2

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.