Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Chris Maloney <co...@chrismaloney.com> on 2005/05/08 22:47:26 UTC

Wki question

Can anyone tell me why, after I added my username to the people page
(http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/People) ("Klortho") it doesn't show up as
a hyperlink, but most of the others do?  I do have a personal page
called "Klortho".  I see that some of the other people's names also are
not showing up as hyperlinks, even though they also have personal
pages.  I can't figure out what the difference is between the entries
that show up as hyperlinks, and those that do not.

Thanks!
Chris Maloney

Re: Wki question

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Chris Maloney wrote:
> Can anyone tell me why, after I added my username to the people page
> (http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/People) ("Klortho") it doesn't show up as
> a hyperlink, but most of the others do?  I do have a personal page
> called "Klortho".  I see that some of the other people's names also are
> not showing up as hyperlinks, even though they also have personal
> pages.  I can't figure out what the difference is between the entries
> that show up as hyperlinks, and those that do not.

CamelCase words automatically become links. Make ours a link bt [:Klortho].

Upayavira