Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "Krawetzky, Peter J" <Kr...@aetna.com> on 2019/03/12 14:26:46 UTC

Skip Design Docs in Query

I have an application that pulls from _all_docs however I want to skip any _design docs.  I've read through different topics in google but I haven't gotten one to work.  I'm looking for:

  *   A way to test the code through curl -X GET command
  *   What I would need to code in the my .NET application

Thanks.

Proprietary

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna