Posted to users@camel.apache.org by abaldoni <al...@comune.faenza.ra.it> on 2013/09/26 11:29:50 UTC

[BUG?] Quartz2 - Make sure camel-quarz2.jar is on the classpath.

Hello,
   I'm trying to implement a polling JPA endpoint like this:

from("jpa:...?&scheduler=quartz2&scheduler.cron=0+0+0+0+JAN,APR,JUL,OCT+*+*").marshal().jaxb().to("mock:xml");

   I'm included the camel-quartz2 dependency in my project; however, when I
run it, I get the following error:

Cannot load
org.apache.camel.pollconsumer.quartz2.QuartzScheduledPollConsumerScheduler
from classpath. Make sure camel-quarz2.jar is on the classpath.

  If I browse camel-quartz2.jar there is no pollconsumer package.
  Is it a bug or should I include another dependency?

Regards,
Alessandro.

Re: [BUG?] Quartz2 - Make sure camel-quarz2.jar is on the classpath.

Posted by abaldoni <al...@comune.faenza.ra.it>.
Thank you!

Alessandro Baldoni
Comune di Faenza
Servizio Informatica
Tel. 0546 691224
Cel. +39 334 6012463

From:   "Babak Vahdat [via Camel]"
<ml...@n5.nabble.com>
To:     abaldoni <al...@comune.faenza.ra.it>
Date:   26/09/2013 17:00
Subject:        Re: [BUG?] Quartz2 -  Make sure camel-quarz2.jar is on the
classpath.

O.K. I've fixed this both on the master as well as the the 2.12.x branch.
The question is now IF and HOW FAST the Apache Camel PMC would decide to
release 2.12.2.

For the time being, as a temporary solution, you could of course patch the
POM of this component and build the bundle by yourself.

Babak

Babak Vahdat wrote
Hi

Thanks for looking into this and raising the JIRA, yes indeed bunch of the
classes of camel-quartz2.jar are missing inside the 2.12.0 / 2.12.1 jars
on the central.

Babak

abaldoni wrote
Hello,
   I'm trying to implement a polling JPA endpoint like this:

from("jpa:...?&scheduler=quartz2&scheduler.cron=0+0+0+0+JAN,APR,JUL,OCT+*+*").marshal().jaxb().to("mock:xml");

   I've included the camel-quartz2 dependency in my project; however, when
I run it, I get the following error:

Cannot load
org.apache.camel.pollconsumer.quartz2.QuartzScheduledPollConsumerScheduler
from classpath. Make sure camel-quarz2.jar is on the classpath.

  If I browse camel-quartz2.jar there is no pollconsumer package.
  Is it a bug or should I include another dependency?

Regards,
Alessandro.

Update: I've browsed the source code and the
QuartzScheduledPollConsumerScheduler is there. Is it a jar packaging
problem?

Update 2: I've opened a bug in the Camel JIRA. (CAMEL-6789)

below:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/BUG-Quartz2-Make-sure-camel-quarz2-jar-is-on-the-classpath-tp5740227p5740248.html

To unsubscribe from [BUG?] Quartz2 - Make sure camel-quarz2.jar is on the
classpath., click here.
NAML

Re: [BUG?] Quartz2 - Make sure camel-quarz2.jar is on the classpath.

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.

*
*
*