Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Nick Uychaco <ni...@packetstream.com> on 2001/03/01 01:35:36 UTC

RE: any gotcha's using classes with lists or vectors

thanks glen,

i modified address to include a vector and an array.

i keep getting a null pointer when i try to access them from the client, say
getaddress.

by adding a vector or an array, do i need to modify the deploymentdescriptor
as well? if so do you know what i need to add? thanks