Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/07/07 17:12:14 UTC

History collection HACK

Folks!

I have just resurrected a patch originally contributed by Martin Holz.
It limits the number of resources / collections in the history folder
and then in every sub folder to 10. This keeps Slide responsive even
when lots of resources are versioned.

As the hack is a bit dangerous and can only be used when Slide is
started from scratch I have made it configurable.

You can enable it in the configuration section of Domain.xml like:

         <configuration>
             <parameter name="history-collection-hack">true</parameter>
         </configuration>

Cheers,
Oliver