Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Kristopher Kane <kk...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/18 14:57:00 UTC

Testing serializers with multiple workers

Does anyone have any techniques for testing serializers that would only
surface when the serializer is uses in a multi-worker topology?

Kris

Re: Testing serializers with multiple workers

Posted by Chien Le <Ch...@ds-iq.com>.
Ohad,

We found that we had to use localOrShuffle grouping in order to see activity in the same worker as the spout.

-Chien

From: Aaron Niskodé-Dossett <do...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, 18 November 2016 at 17:04
To: "user@storm.apache.org<ma...@storm.apache.org>" <us...@storm.apache.org>>

Hit send too soon... that really is the option :-)

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 9:03 AM Aaron Niskodé-Dossett <do...@gmail.com>> wrote:
topology.testing.always.try.serialize = true

Posted by Aaron Niskodé-Dossett <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aaron Niskodé-Dossett <do...@gmail.com>.