Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by co...@covalent.net on 2001/12/13 23:52:21 UTC

Re: [j-t-c] patch for jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common/jk_a jp_common.c

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Kevin Seguin wrote:

> i'm 97% sure about this patch, but since i don't know this code as well as
> some, i'd like someone else to review it.

This seems to be the main problem we had so far with jk - buffers beeing
reused before they're ready. For jk2 we must make sure we have more
control over that or allocate enough buffers.

> this same test fails on the java side of ajp using the ajp stuff on the head
> in j-t-c/jk.  again, an infinite loop.  i haven't been able to figure it out
> yet...  if somebody wants extra points ... ;)

You fixed what branch :-) ?  I'll try to reproduce this.

Costin