Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by janw <ja...@gmx.de> on 2006/10/05 09:22:56 UTC

JSCookMenu: SelectOneMenu disappears in IE

Hello,

we use the great JSCookMenu as a horizontal menubar.
In IE (Version 6) we observed the following:
When expanding a menu item in a way that the emerging vertical menu items
overlap with a selectOneMenu, the selectOneMenu disappears. When the menu
items collapse again, the selectOneMenu reappears.

This also happens if you extend the jscookmenu example from the myfaces
example webapp like this by a selectOneMenu:

    	<t:jscookMenu layout="hbr" theme="ThemeOffice">
    		<%/* Availaible jscookMenu themes: ThemeIE, ThemeMiniBlack,
ThemeOffice, ThemePanel
                 Availaible jscookMenu layout: hbr, hbl, hur, hul, vbr, vbl,
vur, vul
                 respect to Heng Yuan
http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~heng/JSCookMenu
            */%>
    		<t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_1" ...
    	</t:jscookMenu>

      <h:selectOneMenu id="selone_menu_colors" value="1" style="width:
400px;" required="true" >
                      <f:selectItem itemValue="" itemLabel="item_1" />
                      <f:selectItem itemValue="" itemLabel="item_2" />
      </h:selectOneMenu>

    </f:view>

Maybe this is a known issue and someone can help me out?!

Myfaces core and tomahawk version: 1.1.4

Jan