Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by KeyEvent <ke...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2005/05/24 09:50:11 UTC

NoSuchmethod occured when common-transaction.jar is updated

I am combining slide with ojb in my current project. After I updated the ojb to latest version, which is using common-transaction1.1b2.jar instead of common-transaction1.0.jar, a  NoSuchmethod exception will occur showing that AbstractWebdavMethod.releaseGlobalLock() can not find the release(object) method. After debugging, I found that the release() method in common-transaction1.0.jar return void while common-transaction1.1b2.jar returns boolean, which cause the  AbstractWebdavMethod throws NoSuchmethod exception.

I am wondering if there is any solution other than rebuild the jakarta-slide-webdavlib-2.1.jar with the common-transaction1.1b2.jar.

Thanks in advance.

Li

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!

Re: NoSuchmethod occured when common-transaction.jar is updated

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
I guess rebuilding Slide from source is the only solution if you use
OJB with commons transaction 1.1.

Oliver