Posted to users@tuweni.apache.org by RICHARDS PETER <ri...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/13 01:20:08 UTC

Test case failure while building Apache Tuweni

Hi Apache Tuweni users,

I would like to report an issue I observed while building Apache Tuweni on
my Windows machine.
Two test cases fail when I build the project. Is there any recommendation
on the operating system on which we should build the project?

I am trying to build the following branch as part of verifying the issue I
reported (or rather the feature I requested):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/issues/163:
https://github.com/atoulme/incubator-tuweni/tree/update_sodium

I think it can be reproduced on other branches also.

[image: image.png]
[image: image (1).png]
[image: image (2).png]

Thanks,