Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien Martelli <jm...@pcap.fr> on 2009/08/03 09:51:59 UTC

Maven site & JXR plugin

Hi all,

I have a multi-module project and I want to deploy on the project's site an
HTML version of my source code using the JXR maven plugin.

The problem is that the JXR plugin runs well, the XREF folder is properly
generated for each of my module, but when I use the mvn site:stage command
in order to retrieve all the project's site content and to have all link
properly generated it does not retrieve the XREF folder

I use Maven 2.2.1-RC1.

All the site generation configuration is stored in my parent POM and the
modules of my project inherit from this parent POM.

Parent POM:

<distributionManagement>

<site>

                          <id>${project.artifactId}</id>

                          <name>${project.name}</name>

                          <url>scp://${project.artifactId}</url>

            </site>

</distributionManagement>

<build>

                        <plugins>

                                   <plugin>

                                               <executions>

                                                           <execution>

<phase>prepare-package</phase>

<goals>

<goal>stage</goal>

</goals>

                                                           </execution>

                                               </executions>

                                               <configuration>

<stagingDirectory>c:\test\stage</stagingDirectory>

                                               </configuration>

                                   </plugin>

</plugins>

  </build>

<reporting>

                        <plugins>

                                   <!-- Indexed and cross-referenced HTML
version of source code -->

                                   <plugin>

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

<artifactId>jxr-maven-plugin</artifactId>

                                               <configuration>

<aggregate>true</aggregate>

                                               </configuration>

                                   </plugin>

</plugins>

</reporting>

Am I missing something in the configuration?

Thanks in advance,

j.

Re: Maven site & JXR plugin

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Julien Martelli wrote:
> Ok got it!
>

> This was linked to the plugin configuration.
>

> Actually my configuration was extracted from an article on the Maven 2 site
> generation usage and the plugin groupId is wrong on this documentation
> (org.codehaus.mojo instead of org.apache.maven.plugins).

Where can we find this article? If it is at http://maven.apache.org/...
or http://mojo.codehaus.org/... then please post a link here so that we
can fix it.

--