Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 08:12:21 UTC

Re: github mirrors aren't in sync anymore

Hi Alex

It looks like the github mirrors are still not synced (except
flex-sdk) . A few days ago I wrote a comment on the JIRA task [1].
Is there anything we/you could do?

Cyrill

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Sorry.. My fault .. There shouldn't be a ? At the end of the sentence. I already cheched it and its working.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: github mirrors aren't in sync anymore

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
10days ago and today.

Maybe it's the best to create a new jira task :-).

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Do you have the rights to reopen it? Maybe doesn't get any
notification as long as it's closed?

cyrill

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--