Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by do...@yahoo.de on 2006/02/20 18:24:05 UTC

[Axis2] JAXB unmarshalling does not work with 0.95-snapshot

Hello,

trying to use JAXB for databinding under
axis2-0.95-snapshot I got an exeption (see below)
while performing a
Unmarshaller.unmarshall(XMLStreamReader) call.

Where there any changes in OM that confilict with the
bridge provided with JAXB to get SAX events from
XMLStreamReader?

Thanks Ted.

The exception is:

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.om.impl.llom.OMStAXWrapper.getNamespaceContext(OMStAXWrapper.java:983)
	at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.StAXStreamConnector.bridge(StAXStreamConnector.java:114)
	at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:332)
	at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:304)

Re: [Axis2] JAXB unmarshalling does not work with 0.95-snapshot

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please open a bug report with a test case.

thanks,
dims