Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Stewart, John" <jo...@artesyncp.com> on 2005/05/12 16:02:47 UTC

Re: SpamCopURI not working

This is killing me here.... dozens of spams this morning getting through
(with bayes, RDJ+SARE, razor, dcc). Without the SpamCopURI working, my
detection rate plummets.

Any ideas why SpamCopURI would only be querying multi.surbl.org even though
all of them are configured in my spamcop_uri.cf?

I'm using SA 2.6.4, but with a somewhat old version of perl... other than
that, everything is pretty up to date. Tried the latest Net::DNS, but no
change.

thanks!!

johnS

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Thursday, May 12, 2005, 7:02:47 AM, John Stewart wrote:

> This is killing me here.... dozens of spams this morning getting through
> (with bayes, RDJ+SARE, razor, dcc). Without the SpamCopURI working, my
> detection rate plummets.

> Any ideas why SpamCopURI would only be querying multi.surbl.org even though
> all of them are configured in my spamcop_uri.cf?

> I'm using SA 2.6.4, but with a somewhat old version of perl... other than
> that, everything is pretty up to date. Tried the latest Net::DNS, but no
> change.

> thanks!!

> johnS

Please see my previous response.  multi is the only list that
should be checked.

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan