Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> on 2020/03/02 07:10:17 UTC

Re: [通知] 建立 user-zh 郵件列表

Very glad to see with Wei-Chiu and other Hadoop PMCs (include me. :))'
promotion, Hadoop local community has achieved a new milestone.
According Apache's principles, our project need more type of diversity.
Also hope to see Hadoop project to make more progress world-wide just like
this. +1. very good move!
非常开心看到在偉赳和其他Hadoop PMC们(包括我本人
:))的共同推动下,Hadoop本土社区迎来了新的里程碑式的成长。按照Apache的原则,我们的项目需要更多的多样性,也希望看到Hadoop项目在世界各地继续取得更多的进展。+1.
非常积极的一步!

Thanks,

俊平

Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.invalid> 于2020年2月29日周六 上午2:01写道: