Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Jiaqi Tan <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 07:58:43 UTC

Re: rolling a 0.3 release?

I second Eric on that, without HICC there's only the back-end data
collection which I believe would not be as useful.

Regards,
Jiaqi

Re: rolling a 0.3 release?

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>.
My fault for not doing testing it with a fresh checkout.  There are 3-4
patches depends on 308.  It's only the dashboard creation is not working,
the dependency patches do not depend on the dashboard creation feature.
Hence, let me fix this one the properly.  I am ok to release Chukwa 0.3
without hicc.

Regards,
Eric

Re: rolling a 0.3 release?