Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "GU,JAMES (HP-Corvallis,ex1)" <ja...@hp.com> on 2001/02/01 17:46:40 UTC

how to compose and handle an http PUT request

I should have made it clear that I am using POCKET PC IE which doesn't support
MultipartRequest (i.e., the <input type="file" ... >).  I try to URLConnection
class to simulate an HTTP PUT request to upload a file to the server. But I
couldn't find out how the PUT protocol should be handled in URLConnection class
and in HttpServlet's doPut() method.

Any ideas?

-james