Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be> on 2008/04/09 11:59:51 UTC

SM WSN2005: Broker does not set SOAPAction field value

Hi

I'm using the Servicemix WSN2005.
In my configuration I use the SM-WSN2005 Notification broker for filtering
and dispatching notifications to some subscribers.
One of my subscriber is a BPEL process (hosted by Oracle BPEL Engine).
When receiving a notification from one producer, and if the notification has
to be forwarded to this subscriber, the HTTP message sent by the broker is
the following.

Using TCPDUMP I see the following message sent by the Servicemix Broker:

  POST /orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0 HTTP/1.0
  Host: sany.spacebel.be
  Cache-Control: max-age=259200
  Via: 1.0 HAVP, 1.1 havp-lge.spb.spacebel.be:3128 (squid/2.5 STABLE6)
  Connection: close

The problem is that the Oracle BPEL replies with the following message (with
NO SOAP ACTION error)

  HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
  Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 09:40:12 GMT
  Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
  Connection: close
  <soapenv:Envelope
  <soapenv:Body>
  <soapenv:Fault>
  <faultcode xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ns1:Client
NoSOAPAction</faultcode>
  <faultstring>no SOAPAction header!</faultstring>
  <detail>
  <ns2:hostname
xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">sany.spacebel.be</ns2:hostname>
  </detail>
  </soapenv:Fault>
  </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

Is it possible to "force" the setting of the SOAPAction field ? To the
string "Notify" as expected by my BPEL process.

Regards

YVDL

Re: SM WSN2005: Broker does not set SOAPAction field value

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Hi

Maybe it looks good, but there is still something wrong and I do not see the
problem.

Any idea?

YVDL

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Guillaume

sorry to disturb you so much but I still have the same problem, the broker
is not able to resolve the consumer reference endpoint (see below).

Note that I do not have this error when I use
<add:Address>http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer</add:Address>
(string "endpoint:" removed from address field.

THE SUBSCRIPTION REQUEST SENT TO THE BROKER USING SOAPUI

<soapenv:Envelope
 xmlns:b="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"
 xmlns:add="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <b:Subscribe>
         <b:ConsumerReference>

<add:Address>endpoint:http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer</add:Address>
         </b:ConsumerReference>
         <b:Filter>
           <b:TopicExpression
Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1/TopicExpression/Simple">
              myTopic
           </b:TopicExpression>
         </b:Filter>
      </b:Subscribe>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

THE ENDPOINT DEFINITION, FILE XBEAN.XML

<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
       xmlns:wsn="http://servicemix.org/wsnotification"
       xmlns:tns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer">

  <http:endpoint service="tns:NotifConsumer"
                 endpoint="NotifConsumer"
                 role="provider"

locationURI="http://sany.spacebel.be/orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0"
                 soap="true"
                 soapVersion="1.1"
                 soapAction="Notify"/>

RESPONSE FROM THE BROKER FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION REQUEST

HTTP/1.1 500 orgapacheservicemixwsnjaxwsSubscribeCreationFailedFault Unable
to resolve consumer reference endpoint
Server: Jetty(6.1.5)

<head>
<title>Error 500 </title>
</head>
500</h2><pre>org.apache.servicemix.wsn.jaxws.SubscribeCreationFailedFault:
Unable to resolve consumer reference endpoint</pre>
org.apache.servicemix.wsn.jaxws.SubscribeCreationFailedFault: Unable to
resolve consumer reference endpoint
	at
org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(ConsumerProcessor.java:194)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(HttpBridgeServlet.java:71)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:362)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:712)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:211)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:506)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:375)
	at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:396)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector$RetryContinuation.run(SelectChannelConnector.java:511)
	at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:442)
Caused by: org.apache.servicemix.wsn.jaxws.SubscribeCreationFailedFault:
Unable to resolve consumer reference endpoint
	at
org.apache.servicemix.wsn.jbi.JbiSubscription.validateSubscription(JbiSubscription.java:88)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.wsn.AbstractSubscription.create(AbstractSubscription.java:277)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.wsn.AbstractNotificationBroker.handleSubscribe(AbstractNotificationBroker.java:178)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.wsn.AbstractNotificationBroker.subscribe(AbstractNotificationBroker.java:163)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.servicemix.wsn.component.WSNEndpoint.process(WSNEndpoint.java:143)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:538)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:490)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:170)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:167)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
</pre>
<h3>Caused
by:</h3><pre>org.apache.servicemix.wsn.jaxws.SubscribeCreationFailedFault:
[...]

Regards, YVDL

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
There is still a mismatch between the uri and the endpoint definition.
The uri must be:
   endpoint:[namespace][sep][service][sep][endpoint]

which given your xml, translates to:

  endpoint:http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer

so you're missing a NotifConsumer i guess.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:48 PM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be> wrote:

>  Hi Guillaume,
>
>  I think I did exactly what you proposed me without success (see my previous
>  mail/note)
>
>  Do you have any idea about that?
>
>  Is it possible to enable some debugging in order to see why the SMIX-http
>  does not match the endpoint?
>
>  Regards
>
>  YVDL
>

>  gnodet wrote:
>  >
>  > If you use what I pasted already a few times if should work.
>  > I have written:
>  >   endpoint="NotifConsumer"
>  > not
>  >   endpoint="tns:NotifConsumer"
>  >
>  > Endpoint is a simple string, not a qualified name, so you should not
>  > add a prefix to it.
>  >
>  >
>  >

>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: SM WSN2005: Broker does not set SOAPAction field value

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Hi Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:23 PM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be> wrote:

>  Guillaume
>
>  I have the following xbean.xml file:
>

>  <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
>        xmlns:wsn="http://servicemix.org/wsnotification"
>        xmlns:tns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer">
>
>   <http:endpoint service="tns:NotifConsumer"
>                  endpoint="tns:NotifConsumer"
>                  role="provider"
>
>  locationURI="http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer"
>
>                  soap="true"
>                  soapVersion="1.1"
>                  soapAction="Notify"
>
>  wsdlResource="http://sany.spacebel.be/orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0/NotifConsumer?wsdl"/>
>

>  I guess that "redeployed" means : stop SMIX, execute "ant setup" and restart
>  SMIX, as explained in
>  apache-servicemix-3.2.1/examples/wsn-http-binding/README.txt?
>
>  Yes I did it.
>
>  Regards
>
>  YVDL
>

>  gnodet wrote:
>  >
>  > Did you also change the endpoint definition and redeployed it ?
>  > It's *mismatch* problem, so the activated endpoint must match exactly
>  > the endpoint address described in the subscription request.
>  >
>  > On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:06 PM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>
>  > wrote:
>  >
>  >

>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Guillaume

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>         at
>  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
>         at
>  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
>  </pre>
>

>  Regards
>
>  YVDL
>

>  gnodet wrote:
>  >
>  > You do the right thing it seems, but you have a problem of mismatch
>  > between the info of the xbean.xml and your request.
>  > In the xml, the service is a QName, which means there is a prefix
>  > mapped to a URI and a name.
>  > So try with the following:
>  >
>  >    <http:endpoint xmlns:tns="http://xmlns.oracle.com"
>  > service="tns:NotifConsumer" endpoint="NotifConsumer" .. />

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Guillaume,

If I use

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 11:27 AM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be> wrote:

>  Guillaume,
>
>  It is still not clear to me why it does not work
>
>  I use the following subscription request
>

>  <soapenv:Envelope
>   xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>   xmlns:b="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"
>   xmlns:add="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
>    <soapenv:Header/>
>    <soapenv:Body>
>       <b:Subscribe>
>          <b:ConsumerReference>
>
>  <add:Address>endpoint=http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer</add:Address>
>
>          </b:ConsumerReference>
>          <b:Filter>
>            <b:TopicExpression
>  Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1/TopicExpression/Simple">
>               myTopic
>            </b:TopicExpression>
>          </b:Filter>
>       </b:Subscribe>
>    </soapenv:Body>
>  </soapenv:Envelope>
>
>  and the following xbean.xml file
>
>  <http:endpoint service="http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer"
>
>  endpoint="http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer"
>
>                      role="provider"
>
>  locationURI="http://sany.spacebel.be/orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0"
>                      soap="true"
>                      soapVersion="1.1"
>                      soapAction="Notify"
>
>  wsdlResource="http://sany.spacebel.be/orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0/NotifConsumer?wsdl"/>
>
>  but the notification message is forwarded by thje SMIX broker without the
>  SOAPACTION filed to xmlns.oracle.com and not to sany.spacebel.be.
>
>  Can you tell me what is wrong in my setup?
>
>  thanks
>
>  YVDL
>

>  gnodet wrote:
>  >
>  > Good.  Then try the address field uri to the value gave you and it
>  > should work even better:
>  >     service:http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer
>  >
>  >

>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:22 AM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be> wrote:

>  Hi Guillaume,
>
>  Some more info
>
>  I did change the address field (from
>  http://sany.spacebel.be/orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0 to
>  request sent to the broker (using SOAPUI) without modifying the xbean.xml
>  file.
>
>  Then the notify sent to the broker are forwarded (without SOAPAction field)
>  by the broker to xmlns.oracle.com instead of sany.spacebel.be (I saw this
>  using ethereal).
>
>  So I guess that the http component still does not match the endpoint and
>  uses the address field from the subscription to send the notify to the
>  consumer instead of using the locationURI field defined for the endpoint in
>  the xbean.xml file
>
>  YVDL
>

>  gnodet wrote:
>  >
>  > I think it does ;-)
>  > The address of the subscriber in the request follows the usual URI in
>  > ServiceMix.
>  > It is used to resolve the endpoint, so if you want to go through an
>  > http endpoint explicitely defined, you need to change the uri to
>  > something like:
>  >    service:http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer
>  > because the service QName of the provider endpoint you define is
>  >   {http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer}:NotifConsumer
>  >
>  > On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:52 PM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>
>  > wrote:
>  >
>  >

>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Hi Guillaume,

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Hi Guillaume

what do you mean exactly by "change the uri to something"

where do I jave to change this, in the subscription request sent to the
broker or in xbean.xml file.

Thanks

YVDL

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I think it does ;-)
The address of the subscriber in the request follows the usual URI in
ServiceMix.
It is used to resolve the endpoint, so if you want to go through an
http endpoint explicitely defined, you need to change the uri to
something like:
   service:http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer/NotifConsumer
because the service QName of the provider endpoint you define is
  {http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer}:NotifConsumer

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:52 PM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be> wrote:

> Hi Guillaume
>
> Here is the SOAP message I did send (using SOAPUI) to the SMX-wsn broker in
> order to subscribe my BPEL process
>

> <soapenv:Envelope
>  xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>  xmlns:b="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/b-2"
>  xmlns:add="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
>   <soapenv:Header/>
>   <soapenv:Body>
>      <b:Subscribe>
>         <b:ConsumerReference>
>
> <add:Address>http://sany.spacebel.be/orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0</add:Address>
>         </b:ConsumerReference>
>         <b:Filter>
>           <b:TopicExpression
> Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/t-1/TopicExpression/Simple">
>              myTopic
>           </b:TopicExpression>
>         </b:Filter>
>      </b:Subscribe>
>   </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>
> Hope this can help
>
> YVDL
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > Ah, good point.  it explains while adding the soapAction attribute did not
> > change anything.
> > I think it comes down to how you create your suscription.
> > What message did you send ?
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:30 AM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Hi Guillaume,
> >>
> >> I must also mention that:
> >>
> >> the behaviour was the same (no SOAPAction header in the HTTP message
> >> (notification) sent by the SMX-wsn broker to the subscriber (the BPEL
> >> process) before I added a "provider" endpoint in the xbean.xml
> >> configuration
> >> file.
> >>
> >> So I think that the problem comes from the fact that for some reason the
> >> SMX-http does not "match" or "recognize" the endpoint defined in the
> >> xbean.xml file.
> >>
> >> regards
> >>
> >> YVDL

> >> method
> >> the

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Hi Guillaume

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> I must also mention that:
>
> the behaviour was the same (no SOAPAction header in the HTTP message
> (notification) sent by the SMX-wsn broker to the subscriber (the BPEL
> process) before I added a "provider" endpoint in the xbean.xml
> configuration
> file.
>
> So I think that the problem comes from the fact that for some reason the
> SMX-http does not "match" or "recognize" the endpoint defined in the
> xbean.xml file.
>
> regards
>
> YVDL
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > I think you have two ways to debug such a problem:
> >   * remote debugging: before launching servicemix, just set the
> > SERVICEMIX_DEBUG=true environment variable, then you can attach to the
> > process from your IDE and debug.  I would put a breakpoint in
> > servicemix-http, in the
> > org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ProviderProcessor#process() method
> >   * create a simple junit test so that someone can reproduce and debug
> the
> > problem
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:50 PM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>
> > wrote:
> >

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > Guillaume Nodet

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Hi Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>.
Hi,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Not sure why, your configuration looks good.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:06 AM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I did modify the xbean.xml file as foolow but I still do not see any
> SOAPACTION  attribute.
> DId I do something wrong?
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!--
>
>    Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
>    contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
>    this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
>    The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
>    (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
>    the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
>
>       http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
>
>    Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
>    distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
>    WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
> implied.
>    See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
>    limitations under the License.
>
> -->
> <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
>       xmlns:wsn="http://servicemix.org/wsnotification"
>       xmlns:wsn2="http://xmlns.oracle.com/NotifConsumer">
>
>  <http:endpoint service="wsn:NotificationBroker"
>                 endpoint="http-binding"
>                 targetService="wsn:NotificationBroker"
>                 targetEndpoint="Broker"
>                 role="consumer"
>                 locationURI="http://172.17.2.106:8192/Broker/"
>                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>                 soap="true"
>                 soapVersion="1.1"/>
>
>  <http:endpoint service="wsn:CreatePullPoint"
>                 endpoint="http-binding2"
>                 targetService="wsn:CreatePullPoint"
>                 targetEndpoint="Broker"
>                 role="consumer"
>                 locationURI="http://172.17.2.106:8192/CreatePullPoint/"
>                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>                 soap="true"
>                 soapVersion="1.1"/>
>
>  <http:endpoint service="wsn2:NotifConsumer"
>
> endpoint="http://sany.spacebel.be:80/orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0"
>                 role="provider"
>
> locationURI="http://sany.spacebel.be:80/orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0/"
>                 soap="true"
>                 soapVersion="1.1"
>                 soapAction="Notify"/>
>
> </beans>
>

> Regards
>
> YVDL
>

> You should be able to set that on the http endpoint.
> See
>
> http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-http.html#servicemix-http-Providerendpoint
> ,
> there is a soapAction attribute that you should be able to set to
> "Notify".
>
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 11:59 AM, yvdl <ya...@spacebel.be>

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using the Servicemix WSN2005.
> In my configuration I use the SM-WSN2005 Notification broker for filtering
> and dispatching notifications to some subscribers.
> One of my subscriber is a BPEL process (hosted by Oracle BPEL Engine).
> When receiving a notification from one producer, and if the notification
> has
> to be forwarded to this subscriber, the HTTP message sent by the broker is
> the following.
>
> Using TCPDUMP I see the following message sent by the Servicemix Broker:
>
>  POST /orabpel/lbn/NotifConsumer/1.0 HTTP/1.0
>  Host: sany.spacebel.be
>  Cache-Control: max-age=259200
>  Via: 1.0 HAVP, 1.1 havp-lge.spb.spacebel.be:3128 (squid/2.5 STABLE6)
>  Connection: close
>
> The problem is that the Oracle BPEL replies with the following message
> (with
> NO SOAP ACTION error)
>
>  HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
>  Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 09:40:12 GMT
>  Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
>  Connection: close
>  <soapenv:Envelope
>  xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>  xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>  <soapenv:Body>
>  <soapenv:Fault>
>  <faultcode xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ns1:Client
> NoSOAPAction</faultcode>
>  <faultstring>no SOAPAction header!</faultstring>
>  <detail>
>  <ns2:hostname
> xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">sany.spacebel.be</ns2:hostname>
>  </detail>
>  </soapenv:Fault>
>  </soapenv:Body>
>  </soapenv:Envelope>
>
> Is it possible to "force" the setting of the SOAPAction field ? To the
> string "Notify" as expected by my BPEL process.
>
> Regards
>
> YVDL

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet