Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be> on 2006/02/22 10:13:58 UTC

tomahawk issue 136 patch

Hi,

Has anyone had the chance to apply the patch for tomahawk issue 136?
I'm working on some new stuff, but I need that patch applied before I
can continue...

Kind regards,

Jurgen

Re: tomahawk issue 136 patch

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
I will look into it now.  In the future you can use the new "Provide
Patch" method that I added to our JIRA workflow.  This will indicate
that a patch has been provided and help us to spot issues that have
patches and are still open.

Sean