Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/21 15:41:14 UTC

Schema not found

I have a strange behaviour which only appear when I execute my app under Oracle application server. The problem is that my app, although it finds
the root XML schema I point it to, it doesn't find other XML schemas which first (root) schema includes. Root schema includes those other schemas by only specifying its name withouth path. I was expecting Java/Xerces/Xalan/Oracle to look for those schemas in the same loication as root schema was, but the error message says it is expecting them to be in "j2ee/home" folder (root oracle app server folder). If I execute my code outside of oracle app server it works fine. Please point me where to start looking/debugging.

Re: Schema not found

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
That could be caused by forgetting to set the system ID on an InputSource.
The schema loader will fallback to using the current working directory
(the value of the system property user.dir) as the base URI for resolution
if it isn't told where your "root" schema document is located.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com