Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 22:13:10 UTC

flaky test report

Hi,
I was looking at
https://builds.apache.org/job/HBASE-Find-Flaky-Tests/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dashboard.html

When I clicked on some of the run Ids, e.g.

https://builds.apache.org/job/HBASE-Flaky-Tests//15564

I got status 404.

Does someone know what happened to the builds ?

Thanks

Re: flaky test report

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I was looking at the expanded list of builds for TestAcidGuarantees since
it is the top flaky test.

15564 was the largest build number in the list so I assumed that build
#15564 should be relatively recent (which turned out not to be the case).

Looks like #15737 is building.

It seems the flaky test list hasn't been updated to include more recent
builds.

Re: flaky test report

Posted by Apekshit Sharma <ap...@cloudera.com>.

--