Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/26 00:55:36 UTC

All whiteboad contents missing after re-entering

Hello,
I revisited a room I exited about 7 hours ago. All of the files that were
loaded onto the whiteboard and text are not there. How do I get them back?

Thanks,

Lee.

Re: All whiteboad contents missing after re-entering

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It is currently disabled :(
I hope we will be able to fix it in one of our next versions

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Lee Saunders <leesenglishlessons@gmail.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: All whiteboad contents missing after re-entering

Posted by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 10:54 PM, Lee Saunders <leesenglishlessons@gmail.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: All whiteboad contents missing after re-entering

Posted by Lee Saunders <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.