Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2013/10/28 20:05:56 UTC

Anyone interested in a worked-out example of the SPIs for analyzer components?

I just built myself a sort of Solr-schema-in-a-test-tube. It's a class that
builds a classloader on some JAR files and then uses the SPI mechanism to
manufacture Analyzer objects made out of tokenizers and filters.

I can make this visible in github, or even attach it to a JIRA, if anyone
is interested.

For my own nefarious reasons, this acquires the JAR files from Maven
repositories via Aether, but it wouldn't be hard to adjust for use with
plain old pathnames or something.