Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/06 15:27:56 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ latest release in TomEE

Yes. I think we had some crossover with the vote period for 8.0.1 and the
release of ActiveMQ 5.15.11.

Jon

Posted by "Jonathan S. Fisher" <ex...@gmail.com>.
One important note, when I upgraded Tomee 7.0.6 to latest activemq, it
caused a memory leak or connection leak, I can't remember exactly, when
used with XA Transactions (which is the JEE default)

--
Jonathan | exabrial@gmail.com
Pessimists, see a jar as half empty. Optimists, in contrast, see it as half

Re: ActiveMQ latest release in TomEE

Posted by "Jonathan S. Fisher" <ex...@gmail.com>.