Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Igor Bondarenko <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/09 10:06:44 UTC

[allura:tickets] Ticket 7540 discussion

- **status**: in-progress --> review
- **Comment**:

Closed #816. `ib/7540`

It kinda fixes [#7910] too. The diff for ticket attachments change does not contain a link to attachment, however the footer, which contains info about ticket, would contain the list of attachments with links.

Regarding comments' attachments, we currently send those only when comment is added (no notification when comment is edited at all). I've added the link for that case too.

---

** [tickets:#7540]  Ticket system doesn't mention attachments in email notifications [ss7557]**

**Status:** review
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** 42cc
**Created:** Sat Jul 05, 2014 03:54 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:10 PM UTC
**Owner:** Igor Bondarenko

[forge:site-support:#7557]

>I've just created a ticket for the OpenOCD project and attached two files there: https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/69/ . However, the notification email sent to the mailing list didn't mention any: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.debugging.openocd.devel/24987 . I think that's an important usability issue.

I've definitely seen attachments mentioned in notification emails. Perhaps it's only replies that show that, and new ticket notices don't?

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/