Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 16:28:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer Michael Semb Wever

The Apache Tiles PMC would like to announce that we have invited
Michael (Mick) Semb Wever to become a Tiles committer. Welcome to the
team, Mick. We look forward to your contributions, both from a
technical perspective, and as a new personality in the group.

Thanks,
Greg Reddin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer Michael Semb Wever

Posted by Mck <mi...@semb.wever.org>.
Thanks everyone for voting me in! I'm very happy to be contributing
here.

> >> Congratulations Mick! Now please commit your own patches and stop
> bugging us :-D
> >
> > Antonio always has a way with words :-)
>
> I hope I seem funny and not offensive... You will tell me if I do seem
> offensive, won't you? :-D

Yes i appreciated the humour Antonio. No worries there.

~mck

--
"Anyone who has attended a computer conference in a fancy hotel can tell
you that a sentence like "You're one of those computer people, aren't

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer Michael Semb Wever

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Antonio Petrelli
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope I seem funny and not offensive... You will tell me if I do seem
> offensive, won't you? :-D

Of course. I took it as a joke.

Greg

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer Michael Semb Wever

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/4/27 Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Antonio Petrelli
> <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations Mick! Now please commit your own patches and stop bugging us :-D
>
> Antonio always has a way with words :-)

I hope I seem funny and not offensive... You will tell me if I do seem
offensive, won't you? :-D

Antonio

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer Michael Semb Wever

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Excellent news!