Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by VIVEK NARAYANASETTY <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/21 12:56:24 UTC

Zeppelin R Interpreter Error

Hi,

I am getting below error when testing R interpreter. Any thoughts ?

%r 2+2

16/10/21 18:22:53 ERROR Job: Job failed
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error in library("knitr"): there is no package
called 'knitr'

        at org.apache.zeppelin.spark.ZeppelinR.request(ZeppelinR.java:254)
        at org.apache.zeppelin.spark.ZeppelinR.eval(ZeppelinR.java:179)
        at
org.apache.zeppelin.spark.SparkRInterpreter.open(SparkRInterpreter.java:86)
        at
org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.LazyOpenInterpreter.open(LazyOpenInterpreter.java:69)
        at
org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.LazyOpenInterpreter.interpret(LazyOpenInterpreter.java:93)
        at
org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.remote.RemoteInterpreterServer$InterpretJob.jobRun(RemoteInterpreterServer.java:341)
        at org.apache.zeppelin.scheduler.Job.run(Job.java:176)
        at
org.apache.zeppelin.scheduler.FIFOScheduler$1.run(FIFOScheduler.java:139)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

--
Thanks & Regards
*Vivek Narayanasetty*

*Go Green: Think before you print this e-mail or its attachment. You can
save paper if you do not really need to print.*

Re: Zeppelin R Interpreter Error

Posted by VIVEK NARAYANASETTY <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Resolved the error after installing "knitr"
package.

Posted by Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com>.
Hello.