Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu> on 2007/04/25 15:56:03 UTC

Bugzilla

I'm not sure who to ask, but could I get a FCKeditor Integration
component option under bugzilla for Lenya?

Thanks,

Richard

Re: Bugzilla

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <ne...@folkwang-hochschule.de>.
Richard Frovarp wrote:
> I'm not sure who to ask, but could I get a FCKeditor Integration
> component option under bugzilla for Lenya?

gregor is your man, probably.

while we're at it, what about

* error handling
* logging
* refactoring
* data structures

i know these are somewhat orthogonal to components, but then a lot of
lenya's code is orthogonal to components >;->
i find myself using "misc" nine times out of ten.

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

Kurt is up in Heaven now.