Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/09/30 14:25:31 UTC

Re: Better workflow needed (Fwd: svn commit: r820232 - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework: common/webcommon/portal/showPortalPage.ftl widget/src/org/ofbiz/widget/WidgetWorker.java widget/src/org/ofbiz/widget/form/ModelForm.java widget/src/org/ofbiz/widget/screen/Sc

Apart from the company name and employee in commit, because we already discussed of all that, I second Anil request. Using Jira
issues in the midle would allow peer reviews and avoid to revert, etc.
However, for that it needs commiters to be more commited to the review process...

Jacques

From: "Anil Patel" <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>