Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Lui <ac...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2004/08/20 07:08:49 UTC

validate() in ActionForm still uses ActionErrors in 1.2.1

Hi,

I am migrating my Struts application from 1.1 to
1.2.1. I try to use ActionMessage(s) instead of
deprecated ActionError(s). However, the validate()
method in ValidatorForm still uses ActionErrors and in
some cases, I extend ValidatorForm to write my
customized validate() method. How do I deal with that
in order to get rid of all the deprecated warnings?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: validate() in ActionForm still uses ActionErrors in 1.2.1

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
ActionError is deprecated but ActionErrors is not.

Replace ActionError with ActionMessage but leave ActionErrors as they are.

Niall