Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by john lee <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/06 09:59:58 UTC

I very want to involved with Apache Geronimo project.

Hi:
   I very admire  the apache group and your robust and powerful projects.
   I was so exciting when heard that the Apache Geronimo project has been
launched. I want to join and contrubute myself to this project. How to do
this? Please tell me in detail.
   I have worked 7 years as software engineer with 5 years in network and
application security,5 years with database, 7 years in C and C++, 2 years
using java.
   I have familiar with the EJB specification and related things.

I hope hear from you soon.

Regards!
John Lee