Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 10:11:58 UTC

Excluded Autobind and Configuration

Folks,

i just excluded mentioned modules from the build. Configuration has
failing tests and most of autobind modules fail too. I suggest we
leave them out until we had time to fix them.

Another idea is to create some kind of Onami Sandbox. At the moment I
don't see we can fix them quickly, they seem to need a lot of work.
Maybe we should move out autobind and configuration to this sandbox in
the hope we'll find some time to fix them again.

Personally I consider it bad when I evaluate a project and there are
excluded components or even components which fail.

On the other hand, creating a sandbox takes its time too and I have no
idea if anybody plans to put some effort in these components the next
time. If so, please speak up!

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Excluded Autobind and Configuration

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Daniel Manzke
<da...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> same like simo ;)
>
> I wouldn't move autobind to sandbox. give us/me the chance to fully migrate
> it. the move to asf was in the middle of the migration to nnsoft. ;)

Yap no problem. If there is somebody working on it we can leave it
where they are

Cheers

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.
same like simo ;)