Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Stefan Magnus Landrø <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 10:56:07 UTC

Re: [Axis] Rampart examples - Username token password verification

Thanks for your reply. I believe I got a bit confused by a
callbackhandler that performs two totally different tasks.

I believe it would be a good idea to restructure some of the examples
in rampart to clarify this. In my opinion it would also be smart to
use maven2 for building the examples instead of ant. Using maven would
make it easier to understand the difference between client and server.
Would you be interested in a contribution of examples ported to
maven2?

Re: [Axis] Rampart examples - Username token password verification

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 5/8/07, Stefan Magnus Landrø <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I believe I got a bit confused by a
> callbackhandler that performs two totally different tasks.
>
> I believe it would be a good idea to restructure some of the examples
> in rampart to clarify this. In my opinion it would also be smart to
> use maven2 for building the examples instead of ant. Using maven would
> make it easier to understand the difference between client and server.
> Would you be interested in a contribution of examples ported to
> maven2?

Sure ! please create a JIRA [1] issue and send in the patches!

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: [Axis] Rampart examples - Username token password verification

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,