Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 16:05:39 UTC

Why does usage in content_repo exceed usage shown in UI?

I seem to be having a problem with my content repo. It appears that several
workflows running concurrently are filling it to capacity, and then all
flow grinds to a halt.

I noticed that after stopping some development workflows, my usage dropped
from 100% of the content repo to only 54%. Roughly 24 GB were liberated.
But in my NiFi UI in the header section, it reports less than 1GB in use.
Why does my df -hk at the file system level still show me using 54% of the
content repo capacity - roughly 26GB? That discrepancy between the two
utilization figures seems very large.

Jim

Re: Why does usage in content_repo exceed usage shown in UI?

Posted by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Pierre. This looks like just what I need to better
understand to manage our situation. Have a good weekend. -Jim

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,