Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Szehon Ho <sz...@cloudera.com> on 2014/07/14 06:58:22 UTC

Re: MiniTezCliDriver pre-commit tests are running

Hi,

This is now done, with some help from Gunther the Pre-commit test framework
pick from the itests/qtest/testconfiguration.properties to find the
MiniXCliDriver tests, same as the normal test runner. New tests are picked
automatically, no need to do as mentioned above (and we can probably retire
that wiki page).

There are just 1-2 failing MiniXCliDriver tests that hasn't been run as
part of pre-commit suite until this, that may show up in the failures now.

Thanks
Szehon

Posted by Szehon Ho <sz...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Lefty, thanks a lot for looking at it, I replied to you on HIVE-7254, I
guess we can continue our conversation there.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.