Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/03/08 00:47:00 UTC

Maven tutorial at ApacheCon

Hi to anyone,

I just got confirmation from the Linux foundation, that I will be giving a Maven tutorial on Wednesday at ApacheCon. This will be a free tutorial for anyone attending to ApachCon Big Data or Core.

I asked for this slot in order to give people of this project a kick off in Maven.

As it would be quite a lot of work to translate my training slides and labs from German to English, is there any interest in a training like this? I would then try to have this cancelled.

Chris

Re: Maven tutorial at ApacheCon

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I would be interested, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it there…

Harbs

AW: Maven tutorial at ApacheCon

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Om ... glad to hear that :-)

Ok, I just confirmed Jillian the date (under the premise that none of my talks collides and that none of yours collide) ... I really hope that this will be possible.

Think a more mutual understanding of Maven will definitely help us :-)

Chris

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Sure thing!

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.